Dressed in waterproof and durable winter boots, your child will be able to challenge the elements. The highly effective insulated liner keeps little feet warm down to -30 ° C, and comes off when winter begins to give way to spring. The waterproof shell prevents moisture infiltration as your child goes through a snowbank or slush puddles, while the sole designed for good traction in cold weather keeps them upright while they work to build the bag. biggest snow fort in the world. The quick-lacing system adjusts easily and holds the foot well all day, while the smaller sizes feature a hook-and-loop strap at the strap so younger ones can put them on and take them off on their own (as they are capable of it).
- Fully waterproof EVA foam shell
- Durable fabric strap, easy to clean
- Quick lacing system, self-gripping strap on the bracelet on smaller sizes
- Removable felt liner with a comfort rating of -30 ° C
- Padded tongue and collar
- Non-marking rubber outsole designed to optimize traction in cold weather