The backpackGuide 35deDeuteris a bag for mountaineering.
TheGuide 35was designed for the high mountains. This high mountain reference model is always more complete, a little narrower and lighter. The modelGuide 35is a very sturdy alpine backpack, which has a close-to-the-body position all for demanding use.
For mountaineers who want to climb ever higher, theGuide 35has become a reference over the years, to become THE indispensable companion in the high mountains.
In difficult terrain, the tapered compression bag and the right seat near the body ensure perfect control. The lumbar beltVari Flexmobile and ergonomics also offers more freedom of movement. Many accessories are essential: compression strap, ski fastener, ice-piolet loop, adjustable flap...
This model is no exception to the rule, which is forDeuterto offer complete bags and extremely well designed for its use and that makes it very versatile for all your outdoor activities!
TheGuide 35, is the perfect backpack for the demanding mountaineer, eager for the best possible comfort.
- Bedrage: 35 euros (8) L
- Dimensions: 72 x 26 x 19 cm
- Weight: 1550g
- Materials: 330D PA 6.6 Ripstop / 600D PES
- Variflex system: freedom of movement guaranteed by stabilizers on flexible and removable hips
- Alpine Back System: Perfect load carry-over by X frame
- Position adjustment straps
- Chest adjustable strap
- Quick access to the bag by the side Autolock zipper on the storage bag
- For maximum compression or for additional attachment of equipment, it is possible to close the compression straps at the front on the storage bag
- Piolet loop
- Reinforced side ski binding
- Height adjustable flap with SOS label, hardware loop and centered waterproof zipper
- Removable floor mat
- Compatibility with hydration system
- Storage for wet clothes
- Extremely resistant material
- Fastening strap for retractable rope
- Reinforced handle to hang heavily loaded backpack