Autumn is officially on our doors and the desire to go over the colorful landscapes is felt. You may be planning the purchase of a new pair of hiking boots that will follow you for a few years. Here are the points to consider when shopping a hiking boot.
- On what ground and distance are going to walk?
- Do you have a weakness at the ankles?
- Do you need a waterproof boot?
- What price do you want to invest in buying your boots?
Discover the review of our models of the year!
Price: $ 339.99
The boot Lowa renegade Continues to be renowned for several reasons: its cut, comfort and versatility have established the standard for all-terrain boots for more than 20 years. The Renegade is our best-selling model.
- Versatile and comfortable
- Waterproof Gore-Tex®
- Durable polyurethane sole
- Good ankle support
The polyurethane midsole is durable, but can be a little more rigid than a sole inEVA foam.
Price: $ 189.99
This waterproof hiking boot keeps your feet dry while letting them breathe. The aggressive outsole has a good grip to accompany you in all land.
- Light and versatile
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Stability at the Torsion Tie Ess
- Waterproof nubuck leather stem
- The height of the boot is lower (1 lacing eye) The boot will offer a lowest support if you have a weakness at ankles.
- Designed for wide feet
Price: 239.99 $
The CIMON GTX for a woman of Aku is a waterproof and robust hiking boot that finds the balance between lightness, durability and maintenance. The CIMON includes AKU's Exclusive Elica Stride system for comfort throughout the day and an injected polyurethane midsole for optimal support and durability.
- Durable Material 1.8mm Sweden with Air8000®
- Outsole: Vibram Sendera
- SUSTAINABLE PLANE (rigidity): A moderately rigid TPU for the protection and stability of the rocks
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Good support at the level of the foot arches and ankles
- It is closer than the other models presented in this article.
Price: $ 139.99
The hiking boot Wildwood Mid de Merrell offers a lightweight sole with optimal stability and comfort on the trails. Hike with a reliable hiking boot at an affordable price.
- Very light boot, flexible with excellent cushioning
- Waterproof membrane letting out moisture.
- Synthetic leather stem and mesh.
- Removable internal sole in EVA foam.
- EVA slight foam insole for more stability and comfort.
- Sustainability: The synthetic mesh stem as well as EVA foam soles are less durable in the long run.
Price: $ 209.99
Classic hiking trails require classic boots like KEEN PYRENEES . Combining a traditional all-leather construction and a modern breathable impermeability technology, the Pyrenees boot is designed to keep the foot comfortably dry in any field and for long days.
- Multidirectional sole crampons of a depth of 4 mm
- KEEN.DRY membrane breathable waterproof
- Torsion Stabilizer Stabilizer ESS Eva Double Density
- Good luck
- Boots designed for large feet
Price: $ 229.99
This leather hiking boot combines a light athletic sensation with the durability and conventional comfort of Lowa. The finest and lighter midsole provides optimal flexing while offering exceptional rebound, stability and support under the foot.
- Rod: Nubuck / Leather
- Waterproof Membrane GORE-TEX
- Lining: leather / textile glove (at the forefront)
- Insole: ATC
- Intercalary sole: Dual Dual Injection Dynapu®
- Outsole: Lowa Multi Trac® II
- Stabilizer: ATC Medium
- The lacing crushes the boot near the foot so not much space to put big bottom.